Friday, November 15, 2019

Mixing Stamp Companies featuring MayMay Made Its Gather

I mixed stamp companies today, something I really love doing. This adorable cabin stamp is from Altenew and the gorgeous church, MayMay Made It. The scale of the images aren't the same but the illustration style is similar enough that staging the images with one in the foreground and one in the background the scale seems perfect.


I used water based markers to do "faux" watercoloring here. I really enjoyed the process of making this card and I am excited to share it with you.

The sentiments in this Gather set from MayMay can be built many different ways. This was just perfect enough for this card. 



All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

This card is a star! Check it out on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/ieoW51rdsX4

Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/
Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment