Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Happy Adoption Day! Mixing Stamp Companies



Today is a very special blog. This blog showcases a card that was made for a very special moment in one particular young lady's life. She is being adopted. Adopted into a very wonderful, supportive, loving family.



This young lady is a very driven, strong, fashionable, beautiful, smart young lady.






I used several stamp companies to help me create a "vision" board style card. I wanted to touch base on all the things I knew she loved.





You will see the "mash up" of companies, how to color using different undertones and how to create your own pattern within your coloring.




** I'm not claiming to be an expert. These are techniques that work for me, a self taught crafter / cardmaker.


You can watch a card process video on YouTube here: Delaney Jane Cards

Thank you for stopping by & remember to GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY!
-Renee'

All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

Speaking of blog, you can check it out at : www.delaneyjanecards.blogspot.com
YouTube is at:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyFZ3_vCTd3EohFMlGfRODQ
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/
Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment