Friday, November 22, 2019

MAYMAY MADE IT ADORE HIM | MARY AND JESUS | CHRISTMAS CARD SERIES 2019| Artistic images

Welcome back to another card in my 2019 Christmas Card series. I'm so excited to be sharing all these projects with everyone.

Today I used a set by MayMay Made it called Adore Him. This set is filled with really artistic images featuring the Christ child and the Manger Scene as well as Mother Mary.
I used a card sketch to get started and heat embossed with the now famous Cooper's mix: mostly gold. ;)

Check back a few videos for the snowflake cards, you will see why that has become famous. ;)
I really hope you enjoy my card.


Thank you for stopping by and as always
GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY!
~Renee’





All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.


YouTube is at: https://youtu.be/lEL4Fnmd-Bs
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/
Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment