Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Stamperia Make A Wish Angel - Christmas Series 2019







Today's cards feature a new to me company, Stamperia. I had never even heard of them when I ordered my set. And I'm likely to do similar when ordering. I love finding hidden gems amongst the big makers.

These stamps are made in Hungary and I find that to be super cool. The way the images are drawn also was a reason I purchased this set. I'd say, expect to see it a few more times this season at least somewhere because I can't be the only one who has fallen in love with this set.

I used my Peerless watercolors and some Peerless liquid to colors today's images as well as a special guest appearance by a very special embossing powder mix we lovingly refer to as Cooper's mix, mostly gold.

I created 6 cards because I'm a firm believer in cards coming as sets and I think 6 is a good quantity on a set of cards.

I used mostly colored cardstock in these cards but did use some patterned paper from the 12 days of Christmas pad by The Paper Studio. I think that is a Hobby Lobby brand. It has been with me a while.

If you'd like to see these cards be created you can find the video here: Delaney Jane Cards


Thank you for stopping by & remember to GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY!
-Renee'

All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

Speaking of blog, you can check it out at : www.delaneyjanecards.blogspot.com
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards


2 comments:

  1. My gosh are these cards gorgeous!
    Coopers mix shines on lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure does. It makes me smile now. but man when it all went down, there was less smiling for sure. ;) -Renee'

      Delete