Sunday, November 10, 2019

Scrapping For Less Guest Spot featuring YNS and Echo Park - Christmas Series 2019


Hi Everyone, this is Renee' with Delaney Jane Cards and I'm so excited to be on the Scrapping for Less blog today. I am one of two guest designers this month and I cannot wait to share some fun things with everyone.
I created an adorable snowman Christmas card using Coffee Melt by YNS and Echo Park's My Favorite Christmas 6x6 pad. You can find both in the Scrapping for Less store.



I had some trouble with my colorless blender while coloring this image and wasn't sure I could salvage it so I had to find a solution. I colored the sky and used that same troublesome 0 Copic to add swirls to the color to camouflage my error. 


Sometimes a simple creative solution can keep your project from getting tossed in the trash. 


I really loved the color pallet this paper pad offered. It gave me a set of colors to use on this adorable melting snowman. I even got to use my favorite Copic YG17. 


Your Next Stamp has some of the cutest sets and most include fun sentiments like this one. Life is too short for bad coffee.  It makes me giggle as this snowman melts for his love of the wonderful caffeinated goodness.  I figured the mug was supposed to be a snowman but I wanted to spread the green color around a bit more and made it green... another opportunity to use YG17. I have no clue why I like that color as much as I do, but I try to incorporate it in all my green combos. 


I do have a process video up on my YouTube Channel  here: Delaney Jane Cards

You can find this card featured on the Scrapping For Less Blog here: https://scrappingforless.blog/

Thank you for stopping by & remember to GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY!
-Renee'

Most items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is sponsored. SFL provided the YNS stamp set used in making this card.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

#ScrappingforLess #SFL #Yournextstamp #YNS #EchoPark #Cardmaking #Tutorial

Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards



No comments:

Post a Comment