Saturday, November 2, 2019

Joy To The World - Christmas Series 2019

I used the Raisin Boat stamp set titled Joy To The World to create 6 beautiful Christmas cards featuring pastel Copic coloring and patterned paper.


These cards feature dry embossing on the background panel. I wiped a gold ink pad over the embossing to highlight it in some areas. All the panels are framed in gold specialty paper and the sequin mix contains beautiful pastel colors and some tiny stars.



If you'd like to watch these cards be created, my YouTube channel is linked here: Delaney Jane Cards

Thank you for stopping by & remember to GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY!
-Renee'

All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.  SumMore Fun Stamps does offer an affiliate program. If you'd like to check out their products and get a 10% off coupon, you can click here: http://i.refs.cc/lPlvGJo1


Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

Speaking of blog, you can check it out at : www.delaneyjanecards.blogspot.com

Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/
Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment