Thursday, October 31, 2019

A Fun Halloween Project 2019


Happy Halloween Crafty Friends!

Today I have this adorable Halloween project for you. I made some fun classroom gifts for my 4 year old's class with his help, of course.

He picked every single item, pattern papers, candy, the erasers and even the pencils. He is so proud that he got to pick all the details.


We even created some quick cards using the extras for his teachers.


To watch us put the little project together on YouTube, you can check it out here: Delaney Jane Cards


Thank you for stopping by & remember to GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY!
-Renee'

All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

Speaking of blog, you can check it out at : www.delaneyjanecards.blogspot.com
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards



No comments:

Post a Comment