Saturday, October 12, 2019

Two Cards One Stamp Set: Paper Sweeties







Today I feature a Paper Sweeties stamp set included in the September 2019 Scrapping for Less Card kit.

I created two cards, one using the no line coloring technique with Copics and the other some traditional Copic coloring.

You can watch these cards be created at my YouTube Channel: Delaney Jane Cards
A link to the unboxing video is here: SFL Sept 2019 Fall is Coming Unboxing

All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

Speaking of blog, you can check it out at : www.delaneyjanecards.blogspot.com
YouTube is at:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyFZ3_vCTd3EohFMlGfRODQ
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/
Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment