Friday, October 4, 2019

Scrapping for Less Exotic Animals Unboxing and 8 cards


I'm sorry I'm running late with this video/blog post. I've had several technological issues that made me way behind!


This was the September 2019 card kit from Scrapping for Less. I created 8 cards on video, 2 using each stamp set in the monthly kit.

These images and papers are so beautiful.  I used several techniques to create my cards however, all the cards are simple enough to recreate for crafters of any level. And I hope you find inspiration in at least one.
 
Technique: Emboss Resist, Paper piecing& Ink blending


Technique: Ink blending, Copic Coloring, Dry Embossing, Colored Stamping


Technique: Copic Coloring, Scene Building, Die Cutting


Technique: Paper Piecing, Copic Coloring, Coloring on Patterned Paper, Heat Embossing

Technique: Mixing patterned papers, Copic Coloring, Heat Embossing

Technique: Dry Embossing, Heat Embossing, Copic Coloring

Technique: Dimensional Focal Point, Copic Coloring, Heat Embossing


Technique: Copic Coloring, Die Cutting


If you would like to watch me create these cards on YouTube, you can do so here: Delaney Jane Cards

All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

Speaking of blog, you can check it out at : www.delaneyjanecards.blogspot.com
YouTube is at:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyFZ3_vCTd3EohFMlGfRODQ
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/
Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment