Thursday, November 7, 2019

The Rabbit Hole Designs Caffeinated Turkey


Today, I had a chance to play with The Rabbit Hold Designs Caffeinated Turkey Stamp and Die.
These characters in their Caffeinated line are hilarious and I'd recommend checking them out even if you just need a chuckle.



I also used an Altenew stamp I purchased from Scrapping for Less and really loved adding it to my stamp stash because who doesn't need a coffee ring in their collection? Matte embossing powder also makes an appearance on this card and adds so much to those coffee rings.


Currently the Coffee Lover's Hop is going on, tomorrow is the last day 11/8/2019. There will be plenty of chances next time because these have been going on for a few years I guess. How cool, right? Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Cider and cards... perfect combo for sure.



All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.


YouTube is at:  https://youtu.be/BsGK93mQ9AU
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/
Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com


9 comments:

  1. Love the combo of papers on this fun card and that adorable grumpy turkey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't he the best~ I couldn't decide if I should dub him cranky pants or not. ;) -Renee'

      Delete
  2. Such fun with cute turkey, love the PP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. That patterned paper was begging for a caffeinated buddy. ;) -Renee'

      Delete
  3. its super fun card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turkey is so funny but looks so cool on the cards. I love how you have used him and he appears to have gotten a good tan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute funny awesome turkey.. Love your coloring and card design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image cracks me up with those boxers. This is so cute and I love your fabulous card design

    ReplyDelete