Saturday, November 9, 2019

Festive Trees - Christmas Series 2019





I used the stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called Festive Trees. I may have stated it was a Stamptember 2018 release but I don't think it was.


I used the very graphic trees made with triangles on these cards as well as the festive Season's Greetings sentiment.

Pulling out a tried and true technique of emboss resist with watercolor, these cards turned out to be bright and cheery with a touch of gold sparkle to them. I used my Ganzi Tambi water color set and some real quick painting to create this set of 6.


To watch me create this set of 6 Christmas Cards, visit my YouTube channel here: Delaney Jane Cards


Thank you for stopping by & remember to GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY!
-Renee'

All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.


Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards



No comments:

Post a Comment