Monday, November 4, 2019

Pink and Main Christmas Mugs - Christmas Series 2019

I used Pink and Main's Christmas Mugs stamp set to create a set of 6 Christmas cards featuring non-traditional colors of pink, purple and aqua with pops or red and green.


I featured their sparkle sheets and their patterned papers to create these adorable and sweet cards.




I'm also linking this to the 2019 Fall/ Winter Coffee Lovers Hop because... I mean, why not! <3


Thank you for stopping by & remember to GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY!
-Renee'

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.


Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards


22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors on your fantastic trio of cups with their Christmas designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Verna. I loved these colors too and plan more with this color combo yet this year. -Renee'

      Delete
  2. Love the glitter and the non-traditional on these fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Esther, I think my tree is going to rock some non-traditional colors this year. -Renee'

      Delete
  3. so very beautiful cards!
    love that glitter!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fikreta!
      That glitter cardstock is so sparkly. -Renee'

      Delete
  4. These cards are fantastic! Love how they are so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. right! makes me want some hot cocoa for sure. -Renee'

      Delete
  6. Great card design and lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the gorgeous coloring - yummy colors, very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete