Monday, November 25, 2019

MIXING CARD KITS WITH STASH ITEMS | #TEAMTINYGRATEFUL HOP | Small Crafty YouTuber Collaboration


I am participating in the #Teamtinygrateful video hop today. This hop is a collaboration with several small YouTube content creators with less than 1000 subscribers. These channels have not met the requirements for monitization which is a bonus in this case, you can hop along with no ADS! Super fun for you!


All you have to do is click the hashtag #TeamTinyGrateful and a playlist should come up in your YouTube feed. Any and all of these videos are going to be worth the click. Try it and see. ;)


I used the newest Pink and Main crafty courtyard kit and a sentiment stamp from The Stamp Market to create this mash up card today to go with the theme of grateful.
#DelaneyJaneCards



All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.


YouTube is at: https://youtu.be/5GG40Iab2uM
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/
Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com



Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter Brush...
[ AMZUS ]
Marvy Uchida Embossing Heat Tool
[ AMZUS ]
Sakura Gelly Roll Gel Pens - Bright...
[ AMZUS ]
Art Glitter Glue Designer Dries Clear...
[ AMZUS ]
Tatuo Double Sided Foam Tape White PE...
[ AMZUS ]
Scotch Acid Free Advanced Tape...
[ AMZUS ]
ATG Tape [12 ROLLS] 1/4" -...
[ AMZUS ]
Teflon Bone Folder (Small)
[ AMZUS ]
Martha Stewart Crafts Scoring Board...
[ AMZUS ]

No comments:

Post a Comment