Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Paper Smooches Sunnyville







Today I bring you some Sunshine! This card was created with a stamp set I spent a long time pining over. I wanted to add these adorable images to my stamp collection but either the set was sold out or I would overlook it during my order. I FINALLY GOT IT!


This little sun hugging the cloud is by far one of the cuter images I own. I perched the little bird on the cloud and it ended up being one of the most adorable images I've ever seen. These Paper Smooches images are really similar to the other sets they offer. I wish I had endless money because Paper Smooches, I'd be coming for you!~


This card also features one of my all time favorite patterned paper pattern types, clouds! I love cloud patterned papers. I wish someone would come up with an entire 6x6 pad with just cloud patterns. I'd buy two!


I even pulled out the "used to be everywhere and on everyone's cards" Pretty Pink Posh clear sequins. I used a variety of sizes to create a scattering across the card panel.


The star patterned paper was solid enough to host a sentiment, especially a heat embossed sentiment. This bold type worked well against this mustard colored background. And what an amazing sentiment, am I right?

The Copic markers I chose to color this sun were the Y20 markers and they left the sun in the right shade to match the patterned papers but it really lacked the glow a sun would have, so I glazed the sun with a brighter yellow marker to give it an immediate internal glow.


You can watch the entire card come together on my YouTube channel here: Delaney Jane Cards


Thank you for stopping by and as always GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY!
-Renee'



All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

Speaking of blog, you can check it out at : www.delaneyjanecards.blogspot.com
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards

2 comments:

  1. Your card has planted a smile alllll over my face; so adorable!
    Name your blog after your daughter is such a lovely gesture, as is your commitment to spreading joy. You're certainly fulfilling your promise!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Carol, I am just seeing this I absolutely appreciate your comment and that this card made you smile. -Renee'

      Delete