Saturday, November 16, 2019

Lawn Fawn | No line Coloring | Nutty or Nice | Christmas Series 2019


Today I chose to play with my Lawn Fawn |Simon Says Stamp Collaboration set from 2018 called Nutty or Nice.

I know this set isn't available any longer but I know many people have it and this isn't so much about the stamp set as it is about the technique.

I used what I'm calling Nichol Spohr coloring. No line coloring with Zigs. She has mastered the technique and if you are looking to learn she has so many videos on her channel showing just how to do to this.

Some very cool things about this type of coloring is that you can make your images look soft. The traditional black line sometimes looks harsh.


Lots of fun details are hidden in this little scene. Like this squirrel, is he taking this acorn from his friend or hanging it up as a gift? You tell me.

All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.


Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards



No comments:

Post a Comment