Tuesday, November 26, 2019

INLAY DIE CUTTING | METALLIC CARDSTOCK | ADDING TEXTURE | POPPY STAMPS DIES | CHRISTMAS SERIES 2019

I created this fairly simple set of Christmas cards using a Poppy Stamps Die of hanging ornaments. I inlaid the die outline but didn't inlay the pieces. I layered the panel over some additional metallic cardstock for the shimmer and shine to show through.

I added additional texture with a carta bella embossing folder for touchable texture.

Thank you for stopping by and as always
GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY!
~Renee’


All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.



YouTube is at: https://youtu.be/sktN-5U4pQM
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/
Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment