Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Pink and Main Christmas Mug in Traditional Colors - Christmas Series 2019



I used Pink and Main's Christmas Mugs set once again. I wanted to show it with traditional Christmas colors this time.

I chose to highlight a single mug as my image instead of creating a masked scene or focal point.

I also combined two different paper pads for my patterned paper pallet <---say that three times fast!
Say Freeze by Recollections and Here Comes Santa by Photo Play

I did some fairly simple Copic coloring just leaving a center highlight on my mug and then adding fun white gel pen details once the image was colored.

I show how to use a piece of a die cut to get the label you want which can help stretch your supplies a bit. I also left in the fix for a tiny mistake that could have had me running to create a new focal panel for one of these 6 cards. Use an embellishment! Make it look intentional. Move on!  Some sound advice I wish someone would have given me a decade ago. I was always so sad when a mistake happened and I felt it wasn't perfect enough so I started over.


If you'd like to see how this card is made please check out my YouTube Channel here: Delaney Jane Cards

Thank you for stopping by & remember to GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY!
-Renee'



No comments:

Post a Comment