Monday, February 1, 2016

Day 1 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge






Day 1 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge, a Freshly Made sketch and a Unity Image!

I decided to push myself to participate in the 30 day coloring challenge put on by the The Daily Marker  #thedailymarker30day. The challenge isn't so much to make a card every single day as it is to color something every single day for 30 days. 

I also wanted to join in the Freshly Made Sketch #221  FMS221 as seen here Link to Freshly Made Sketch #221


Fairly simple right?






  A fairly simple card, but I took my time with the coloring. I wanted to really give rain texture to the rain. 

It is hard to see, but notice the texture below the umbrella. That was created with the 0 Copic Marker.


 Products Used

Paper
MME Stella & Rose-Mabel 
A Muse Studio Sugar Card stock
A Muse Studio Onyx Black Card stock

Ink
Versafine Onyx Black 

Copic Markers
E51
E53
E93
E37
BG13
BG15
BG18
B21
B23
B41
B45
YR14
YR16
YR18
Y11
0

Stamps
Unity ... Brighten my day

Embellishments
A Muse Studio sequin mix

Additional Tools Used
A Muse Studio Tag bundle die set
Ranger Multi Medium Matte
3M Foam Adhesive

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the sequins you added to really make it look like it is raining!

    ReplyDelete