Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Day 10 of the 30 day Coloring Challenge


How motivational is this?   This is my submission for day 9 of the 30 day coloring challenge by the daily marker #thedailymarker30day.



I made this cute shaker card with the set. I colored and die cut all the images from A Muse Studio Card stock. Used some sequins and the images to make this card not only motivational but fun.

I am sending this to a friend who is a fitness coach. Even the fitness coach needs a little motivation some days.


I finished the inside using the circles from the front panels and stamped and colored this cute sentiment on the inside.


This set has so many uses from planners to cards. There are matching dies also available and I loved having them. I don't usually mind fussy cutting but that would have been a ton of fussy cutting!
A Muse Products Used:

Cardstock
Sugar
Grass
Papaya
Crystal Clear

Ribbon
1/4" grosgrain stitched ribbon - onyx

Sequins
Summer collection

Adhesive
3D Foam
Tombow Mono Multi

Copic Markers
W2
W6

Dies
Stitched Circles One

You can click  HERE to shop my A Muse Studio store.

No comments:

Post a Comment