Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Day 17 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge... and a sneak peek


Day 17 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge is a sneak peek at a new set by A Muse Studio that will be available starting March 1st. The set is called Crazy Friends and it has some of the funniest sentiments. There are also matching dies.

As always, you can play along with the 30 day challenge by using hashtag #thedailymarker30day


So back to the card. I was having trouble with inspiration when it came to making a card. I have been being mommy to a very crabby 8 month old little boy for days now and I am mentally exhausted. So, I turned to the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and to Always Playing with Paper's color challenge.




I could have stamped the flowers directly onto this panel but it was an after thought. So I used the coordinating die to cut it out perfectly. I colored the image using Copic Markers. 


The cups were stamped onto the matching die cut using a stamp positioner, then colored using Copic Markers. A thin layer of quickie glue and some glitter on the hearts and these cups were perfect. They are actually stacked on two additional die cuts for a little depth. They were the original intended image for this card but when I started putting it together I knew it needed something more. And that is really how the flowers happened. 

P.S. I need a new camera or better lighting or something because these colors are not photographing as they appear in person. And that makes me pretty sad. 

A Muse Studio Products Used:

Card Stock
Sugar
Pebble Petite Hexagon
Apple Reverse Polka dot
Apple Petite Hexagon

Diamond Glitter
Tag Bundle Die Set
3D Foam Adhesive

And the Crazy Friends Stamp and Die sets. (these are available through pre-order now... contact me for further details)

These items and more can be purchased online at: www.amusestudio.com/reneemoran
find me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/becauseofdelaneyjane

3 comments:

  1. Love your card...the colors, the images and the sentiment. Very nice layout.

    My Card Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that sentiment! So true and so funny! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Thank you for playing along with The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete