Thursday, February 4, 2016

Day 4 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge


 Day 4 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge from the daily marker. #thedailymarker30day





I colored the one heart with my Copic Markers R24, R27, R29.


I die cut the heart balloons from sugar card stock and layered them onto a sugar piece of card stock. This gives an embossed look. Then die cut the love from onyx card stock. I popped up the balloon only on the top with 3d foam adhesive but used Tombo Mono Multi Adhesive to adhere the tie of the balloon down.The word represents the string of the balloon. I added a few cherry sequins for sparkle.


A Muse Products Used

Sugar Card Stock
Onyx Card Stock
Apple Petite Hexagon Card Stock
These can be purchased here: A Muse Card Stock

Cherry Sequins
These can be purchased here: A Muse Sequins

Copic Markers R24, R27, R29
These can be purchased here: A Muse Studio Copic Markers

Tombo Mono Multi
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen
These can be purchased here: A Muse Studio Adhesive & Tools


3 comments:

  1. So Pretty Renee! I love the Sugar on Sugar to achieve the embossed look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It was super easy and the effect it creates is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was embossed until I took a second look! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete