Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Day 24 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge



Day 24 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge by The Daily Marker. Anyone can play along, even at this late date... just use hashtag #thedailymarker30day


Today was all about quick and simple. I stamped the images from A Muse Studio's Bundle of Joy set on this Sugar Cardstock. I chose to stamp the images on a scrap piece of cardstock and color them and trim them out, adhering them to the stamped images on the card front. I could have colored them directly on the card base and this would have been an even more simple card, but my coloring medium of choice tonight was Copic Markers and they tend to bleed through cardstock and I wanted a clean interior for this base.


A Muse Studio Products Used:

Sugar Cardstock
Bundle of Joy stamp set
Copic Markers

These products and more can be purchased here: Renee's A Muse Store 

No comments:

Post a Comment