Saturday, February 20, 2016

Day 20 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge



Day 20 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge put on by the Daily Marker. Anyone can still join in. Use hashtag #thedailymarker30day



Today I used the C'est La Vie stamp set from A Muse Studio, a circle die and some Tim Holtz distress inks.

I thought this skyline would look really neat with a highlighted circle popped up. And then I thought, it would look really neat with some blended distress inks in the background. AND I WAS RIGHT!


I stamped the image twice, once on the card base and once on a piece of sugar card stock. Then I blended the distress inks over the image on the extra piece of card stock. Die cut the image. Added foam tape, popped up the image over the base image, being sure to match up the lines... and that was it. I love how this turned out.


A Muse Studio Products Used:
C'est la vie stamp set
Sugar cardstock
3d foam adhesive

These products and more can be purchased here: Renee's A Muse Studio Store

No comments:

Post a Comment