Friday, February 12, 2016

Day 12 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge


This is day 12 of the 30 day Coloring Challenge by The Daily Marker. #thedailymarker30day

I didn't color with my traditional medium of choice, Copics, instead I used a white colored pencil. I stamped these poppies on the Kraft card stock using sugar ink then I shaded them with a white colored pencil. The sentiment is stamped in Memento Cocoa Ink.  I used the curved border die to do the stitched, curved edge and glued the cut off portion onto the card base. I popped the main panel up on 3D foam adhesive and tied some toffee twine across it in a simple knot.

I love how sometimes, a non traditional idea can turn into something extraordinary.

A Muse Supplies Used

Card Stock
Kraft
Sugar

Ink
Sugar
Memento Cocoa

Twine
Toffee

Additonal
3D foam adhesive
border die set- curved edge
white colored pencil

All these items and more can be purchased here: Renee' A Muse Store


2 comments: