Friday, February 5, 2016

Masculine Birthday Card

I don't know about you, but I am always in need of a birthday card, ever time I turn around someone needs one. And I always have a shortage of masculine cards. I was able to create a super quick and simple manly card that even the manliest of men would appreciate.

 This was made with a couple strips of scraps, Kraft, Onyx and Petite Onyx Pinstripe, three Eyelets in Silver and this amazing stamp set.


Such a cool stamp set with outside and inside images. It took less than 5 minutes to put this card together, seriously!

Look at all the cool sentiments this set offers. I foresee many more cards, feminine and masculine coming out of this set.

You can shop for these products and more at Renee's A Muse Studio Store
You can find me on Facebook here: Renee' Moran And A Muse Studio
or here: Because of Delaney Jane

A Muse Products Used

Cardstock
Sky
Onyx
Petite Onyx Pinstripe
Kraft

Ink
Versafine Onyx Black

Embellishments
Eyelets in Silver
3D Foam Adhesive






No comments:

Post a Comment