Monday, February 15, 2016

Day 15 of 30 in the 30 Day Coloring Challenge, Half way there



This is the card I chose today as my Coloring in the 30 day coloring challenge by The Daily Marker.

Remember anyone can play along, just use hashtag #thedailymarker30day



I was inspired to create this card because Unity Stamp Company has these new challenges on their Facebook page Unity {Show and Tell}  

This is the inspirational image Unity Stamp Company Posted.


I stamped the image out 4 times.(Unity's As we go along)
 Once on the Kraft main panel, once on the green patterned Designer paper from Little Yellow Bicycle (Acorn Hollow 6x6 pad), a second time on Kraft again and finally on the red patterned paper also from LYB.

I trimmed out all the pieces, except the main panel. I cut just the flowers out of the red, cut the entire layer out of the green and cut the wrap and most of the entire image, except the leaves and stems out of the kraft layer. I edged them all with a Tombow marker and then layered them together.

I shaded the layers with Copics, W2 & 4 on the flowers and the kraft layers, G67 &11 on the green layers, B000, B00, & B02 for the water. A few lines and dots from the white gel pen, some twine and a banner sentiment panel and this baby was complete. :)



2 comments: