Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Day 2 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge



Day 2 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge

I chose to make a card with my image, but you can play along by just coloring something, no need to make a card! Be sure to use #dailymarker30day in your post, blog, Instagram, Facebook, etc...


I had about 15 minutes to play between mommy duties today so I created this quick card.


I colored this A Muse Studio Image with Copic Markers.


Close up so you can see the coloring.


This image shows the embossed background fairly well and it also shows that the sequins match better than the other images show. In real life the match to the dress is pretty spot on.



Products used to make this card

A Muse Studio
Stamp set: Girlfriends
Die:tag bundle, hi
Embellishments: Twine, Sequins
Card stock: Onyx black, Kraft
Adhesive: Quickie Glue Pen

Lawn Fawn
Card stock: Let's Polka in the Dark

My Favorite Things
Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink

Ranger
Adhesive: Multi Medium Matte

3M
Adhesive: Foam Tape

Spellbinders
Die: Large Oval
Embossing: Pebbles Impressabilities

Copic Markers
E31
E35
E51
E53
E93
V12
V15
B000
0



1 comment: