Wednesday, April 19, 2017

You've Captured My Heart

I love personalizing thank you cards, don't you? I have this wonderful, beautiful, talented friend who came to my house and took photos of our newborn, Ryker Gregory.



I mean, look at these, she is a new photographer and this is just a little sampling of the beautiful photos she took.





Look at these baby feet!


She even captured a little smile on this one and in the background is a teddy bear that has Delaney's hair in it. The bear was a gift from the funeral director when we buried her.

Anyway, back to the card. I needed to create a card that said thank you but I wanted it to be very personalized and I reached for a Unity Stamp called Captured My Heart by Lisa Arana.


There is really only a single stamped image used in this card, the camera. Otherwise it is completely created with die cuts, something I really don't do that often. The camera was just perfect with these patterned papers and I colored it to match. I used some Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Overlay Pen to cover the camera and then a little glossy accents on the lens. I added a few sequins, layered all the die cut panels and voila, a beautiful thank you card for a beautiful photographer and friend.

You can see the dimension in the image below.


I can't wait to send this to my friend.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!!! Love the patterned paper for the card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liz. I was absolutely in love with the black and white photos Lauri took. She is becoming an amazing photographer. And thank you for your kind words about my card today.

    ReplyDelete