Saturday, April 8, 2017

Peek-A-Boo Easter

I had a few minutes to create today and I wanted to focus on an Easter card. I received this adorable set in the mail a few days ago and needed to get it inky!

The Peek-A-Boo Easter set from Taylored Expressions has a few sentiments that work throughout the year so I can see myself using it more than just at Easter.

I played with a new die from Gina Marie Dies as well. Cute edging on that circle, am I right?

Anyway, here is my card for the day.


A close up of the main image panel with this cute bunny on it. I used Copics to color him in and added glossy accents to the eyes and nose. The card base is Steel Grey from Simon Says Stamp. And that cute embellishment is from My Mind's Eye. 






I finished the inside of the card by stamping the images in black and a sentiment.  Two tiny banners tie the papers from the outside of the card to the inside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment