Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Teachers Gonna Teach




I was blessed with the opportunity to create Teacher Appreciation cards for a school in Ohio where my best friend's son attends. Being tasked with 67 cards was sort of a challenge but I didn't want to bow out. 

I found this adorable paper pad by Doodlebug and decided I'd make the cards from that single pad of paper. That way they coordinate but wouldn't be the same. 

I also used several coordinating images from several companies, Simon Says Stamp, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn and a few others. Each card has the same basic sketch used and the same sentiment on the outside and inside (we can always count on you). 

I took a few photos so I could represent the multiple images and papers used. 



Tim Holtz Image


 Whipper Snapper Design Image








Tim Holtz Image









Whipper Snapper

 Tim Holtz

Tim Holtz

Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment