Monday, April 10, 2017

Happy Easter from Bunny Boy




I had the opportunity to color a few images and create some cards during nap time and this happens to be my favorite of the day. I used this "new to me" image from C.C. Designs called Bunny Boy and isn't he adorable?

And I used the new Doodlebug Design paper pad Easter Express that everyone is raving about. I thought these papers worked well with this whimsical image.

I wanted to create a scene with the card but didn't want to fussy cut the image out. I was being completely lazy and I guess I'm in love with what lazy did for me today.

I picked up the Avery Elle picket fence die set a few weeks back because I wanted the fence die but I used the grass and cloud dies from it for this card.

I added clouds to the background but overlapped the main image panel using foam tape. The sentiment is from a Gerda Steiner Design stamp set called Nerdy Easter Bunny. I stamped that in Versafine Onyx Black Ink so it would show up on the hand cut banner. 

I finished the inside with a little scene similar to the one on the front of the card using left over scraps and left the inside blank. 
The card base is a piece of MFT's Lemon Chiffon 100# Prestige card stock.  And I finally opened the pack of Nina 80# white that I wanted to try for Copic coloring. I do like it so far. It might be my new go-to for Copic coloring, we will see. 

Here is a sneak peek at two other cards I made when I had my paper and markers out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment