Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Hey Cancer

I decided to give it my best shot at a blog schedule because I realize I miss blogging and sharing my cards and projects. I also miss having a reason to really craft on a regular basis, excluding what I've already committed to (cancer cards, orders, craft fairs and personal use cards). I figured, why not give it a try.  So today I offer this Hey Cancer card.



All the stamps used are from Unity Stamp Company. I heat embossed the heart with the cancer ribbon in clear on a Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock then ink blended distress inks over to reveal the emboss resist pattern. I love how these inks move and blend on this cardstock. They also seem to be softer than on other cardstocks too.



A sentiment heat embossed on some black card stock and cut into a banner with a Simon Says Stamp die popped up on foam tape and a few Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling clear sequins finish this card.




No comments:

Post a Comment