Thursday, April 27, 2017

Watt's Up?



A new stamp set, an unscheduled extra blog post and Color Throwdown CTD440 helped me make this card.

I had no idea what I was going to do with pink, yellow and green. (so it reads sort of purple pink but I went with the more pink side of it)



I pulled out this paper pad by MFT and decided to use this patterned paper. And I reached for a, yet unused, stamp set by SugarPea Designs and decided I was going to make it work. 

I absolutely love how this card turned out. I finished the inside with the rest of the punny sentiment from the set.


3 comments:

  1. Love this fun card with the gorgeous plaid! So glad you joined us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those light bulbs and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those lightbulbs. Great job!

    ReplyDelete