Monday, April 17, 2017

How to make me Happy:



I've had this Simon Says Stamp set for a while now called Choose Happy and I'd yet to ink any of the stamps up. Once I got this True Stories paper pad by American Crafts in the mail I knew I had to make a coffee themed card and I had to do it right away!



 It really came together pretty quickly once I decided on a sketch to work off of for the card. I made the sketch my own instead of following it directly, but I loved the results.

Using the MFT Pierced Rectangle dies, I die cut two pieces patterned paper panels and then with a smaller Pierced Rectangle I die cut a white panel from some MFT Smooth White Cardstock.

The largest patterned paper was cut using the MFT Blueprints 2 Large Rectangle die.

After my papers were cut this card came together in a matter of minutes.



I stamped the focal panel with this adorable sentiment and coffee cup image, quick colored the cup and heart and coffee with some Copic markers (W00, R24, E57), added a little glossy accents and a few Stampin' Up enamel dots to finish the card front.

I attached it to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" MFT Blueberry Cardstock panel and attached to an A2 top fold card base.

I stamped one more sentiment on the inside with the same coffee cup image. I used the same three Copic markers to color it quickly and the card was complete.



2 comments:

  1. So cute!! And, yes,give me ALL of the coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a coffee drinker except today, today I could take it by I.V. And be fine. Thanks for stopping by Liz. ♡

      Delete