Monday, June 5, 2017

You're Rawr-some


Oh MFT, you did it again! This dinosaur stamp set is so adorable and paired with this patterned paper from the Cool Kid 6x6 pad from Crate Paper created a most adorable card.

A stitched circle die from A Muse Studio for the main panel, The grass border die from Avery Elle to create the grassy border. Stitched banner from MFT for the sentiment strip and the clouds are a combo of Avery Elle and dies directly from China. The main panel is a stitched rectangle from Simon Says Stamp.

I used distress inks for the grass and the Altenew inks for the sky.  Copics for coloring the images. I took my colors directly from this patterned paper too! I did pop up the dinosaur and the banner sentiment with a little foam tape for added dimension.

 I finished the inside with an additional dinosaur and the leftover die cuts from the front. And I made the dinosaur stand on the remaining sentiment. Cute? Or... Rawr-some maybe?


3 comments: