Thursday, June 29, 2017

You know you're old when...


This week's color throwdown was a combo of orange, brown and green and when I saw them I immediately thought of this old man. Info on the color throwdown for this week can be found here:  (CTD449)





I've had this set since it was released in 2007! It was one of my first Gina K stamp sets (from before Gina K was so popular) and I love how Pun-ny and awesome this set is. (there is even a piece of washi tape stuck to it that I cannot remove because it has been there so long)



This old man screams, paper piece me so I held up my end of the bargain with some just-as-old paper from We R Memory Keepers.


I used the last three pieces I had in the pad to create this card.



I added a piece of Brown cardstock and a piece of orange card stock to solidify the color combination. I also used a brown corduroy button brad from SU a friend sent me a while back.

The inside of the card is finished with a white card panel and the remainder of the sentiment.


I'd love to know what you think of my card for today.

2 comments:

  1. This definitely made me chuckle and is a fabulous way to highlight the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to join us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and great use of the colors! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete