Friday, June 16, 2017

The World is Yours


I played along with The Color Throwdown ctd447 this week and look at this cool color combo!


I love how the pale colors have the contrast of the navy and the bright green. A summer combo, for sure.


I used Unity's World Is Yours set by Joslyn Nielsen & Lisa Arana. I've always had a thing for globes and this set was right up my alley! 
You can find it here:  World Is Yours (I have no affiliation with Unity Stamp Co, except that I really like their stamps) 
When I went to their site to grab the link it notified me that a surprise percent off sale is happening right now, so if this set is your style too, today might be the day you want to jump, just sayin'.


I left this card very flat except the tales of the banner are curled up and I added a few sequins to further the color combination theme. The lighter aqua and green are from SSS's meadow mix and the darker aqua are from Neat & Tangled's Ocean waves mix.

Patterned papers for this card are from MFT's Birthday Blowout 6x6 (the green stripe)
and Crate Paper's Cool Kid (the kraft print and the aqua and dark blue print)

The dark blue cardstock is from MFT.

I colored the image with a few Copic markers to match the color theme.

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love it if you left me a comment below. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment