Monday, May 1, 2017

Magical Day


Since receiving this cute Doodlebug 6x6 pad and this Taylored Expressions stamp set I knew I had to create a card using both, together.

A simple layout helped me keep the focus on this adorable, sparkly, dragon. I say, even boy dragons would sparkle and have shimmer, right?

Simple Copic coloring helped me create this coordinating dragon image. I cut the panel out with a MFT pierced rectangle die and used foam tape to mount it to the card.

I thought the Richard Garay Amazing Dots in the matte grey were perfect so I added a few of those around the sentiment panel.


I finished the inside with a strip of the cloud patterned paper (side note, the castles and the clouds are the same piece, just different sides!) and I stamped the Have a Magical day sentiment inside.

I think some little boy, or girl, would love this one.


2 comments:

  1. These is so cute! I love how you paired the image with the cute patterned paper. Great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, I swear this paper was made for these stamps. The artistry look very similar.

      Delete