Friday, May 5, 2017

You're Sew Amazing


One of the benefits of participating in the Growing In Unity GIU week is getting to pick out a free kit from any of their stamps, new or old. 

I received my kit the other day and I had been eyeing up this sewing machine because I have these quilt dies and figured the combination would be sew perfect. ;)

I participated in this week's color throwdown challenge. You can check out the challenge here:  Ctd 441 

The colors are a pink, light aqua and light purple. White was also on the list and then any neutrals I wanted to use.



I really love how this turned out. I even used a bit of thread from my personal sewing machine and put that behind the stamped image.

All patterned papers were MFT
Colored Cardstock was MFT
White Cardstock Nina
Die from Gina Marie Dies

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, love your card!
    Thanks for joining us for Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilted background is just perfect paired with the sewing machine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete