Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Birthday To You



A seriously quick but cool card for today. I used two dies to create the entire card, a little bit of patterned paper, 3/4 of a sheet of card stock, some foam mounting tape, a piece of acetate and a pinch or two of two different sequin and seed bead mixes. Now that I type that out, maybe the list of supplies seems a little bigger than I originally thought.



I was aiming for masculine but I guess by adding sequins in the shaker it makes it sparkle a little much for some guys. 

I used the MFT Happy Birthday To You die and the A Muse Studio Tag Bundle pinked edge rectangle die. A piece of MFT paper backs the main panel. 3M foam tape bundled up around the edges of the words create a pocket for the sequins and seed beads. Acetate keeps all of it from falling out the holes where the words are (because that would suck!) 

I replaced the letters without adhesive to use as place holders while I put the centers of the letters back in using liquid adhesive. Like on the O and B... etc... 

I think it turned out fun. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment