Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Happy Birthday 2 You!


One of my best friends asked for some birthday cards, one for her sweet little daughter who is turning 2 in June and two more for her adorable boys.

Today, I focused on little Miss's card. I wanted something bright and fun and interactive. I chose to use these fun DCWV papers and a super cool number die from china and a very beautiful and bold stamp set from Catherine Pooler designs and CAS-UAL Friday.

I made the number into a little shaker by backing the opening with a piece of acetate and creating a pocket with some foam mounting tape by 3M. I put some of the SSS starfish sequin and seed bead mix inside. Some SU nesting dies worked perfectly to create the focal panel and the slight scallop border around the outside. Versafine Onyx black ink and some selective inking made the focal panel jump off the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment