Friday, February 28, 2014

Enjoying an Itty Bitty or two and a Sketch Challenge... ;)

I was told that if I follow this link I'd find a good sketch and a challenge. The person giving the directions, absolutely told the truth!

Paper Crafting Magic

http://www.challenges.papercraftingmagic.com/?subscribe=success#blog_subscription-2


I needed a birthday card for a fellow wine lover. So I decided that this was the perfect stamp, Age and Wine by Unity. AND if I altered the sketch just slightly, it would work... and I altered and it turned out excellent.

I inked the edges (which is by far, not my style) but I absolutely adore how this turned out. I colored the wine according to her favorite selection and I guess it looks vintage like she might in a few years. ;) Love you Jen!



Then I altered the sketch to include a little more fun stuff, some brads, a sentiment and a little doily stamp in the corner. This is one of the new Itty Bitty stamps by Unity called Cup of Tea. I also used the doily that came in my grab bag. The brads are colorbok. These wonderful vintage papers were from The Paper Studio Vintage Amour stack.



I'd love to know what you think and I'd love to see you play along with this same sketch! Now run, to the craft room and then to the blog!!! or vice versa. ;)

10 comments:

  1. These are really nice cards. Love the stamps you chose for them too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! You used the sketch very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. Love all the details and fun techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Love how you altered the sketch (and those are a couple of my favorite Unity stamps!) Watching for your next entry on the blog, the new challenge should be out soon! Thanks for playing with that sketch challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the beautiful card. You do such amazing and beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty colors. Love the sketch and how they turned out. Gorgeous choice of colors....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty--I like the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete