Thursday, February 20, 2014

For the love of the Grab bag #1

I was one of those that flocked to the Unity site and purchased the special grab bags and yes, I had to order all three. Tonight I got out two of the stamps with their sentiments from the grab bag #1 and made two cards.

I decided to use the same sketch (card design pattern) and see what would happen with two different subjects. Well, I love how they came out!




The first card I made was the You Rock My World card. I absolutely adore the way this image colors.
I layered this card with some paper that had globes on it, some stripes that coordinated and a checked patterned paper. All backed in black for the POP! (I did see the image wasn't centered on the black so that has been fixed)
I think someone is actually going to think this card rocks!

The second card I made using this same layout was the Birthday Wishes Card.

The present was a bunch of fun to color and try to give dimension to. I wish I would have orange in my Copics but until my set arrives, I don't.
I think it is gender neutral and I'm sure the recipient would smile with this bright, cheery card.









No comments:

Post a Comment