Thursday, February 13, 2014

My first post!

So yes, this is my first post under this blog title. I am a mother and wife and a card maker. I have been crafting for years and finally decided to put that hobby to good use. My daughter Delaney Jane passed away in November of 2013 and I find that making and sending cards is helpful in my grieving process. So this is where I am going to
share my creations.

With Valentine's Day being right around the corner... errr tomorrow... I thought I'd share a Valentine or two. 


Art Impressions stamp
Inside of the card



This card was fun to make using AI's stamp set but by far my favorite stamp set for Valentine's this Valentine season was Unity's Handmade Valentine set. I have created tons of Valentines with this set.

This Valentine uses stamps by three different companies, Whipper Snapper, Unity and PSX.


I made my Stepson's Valentines for his class and this Teacher's Valentine.
Using a Whipper Snapper Image and Unity Sentiment


Unity's Handmade Valentine set is the focal point of this card

Sentiment from Unity's Handmade Valentine set


Please comment on my creations and let me know what you liked best. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment