Friday, February 14, 2014

A Valentine for Tinker Mama

Today should have been my daughter Delaney Jane's very first Valentine's Day here with us but it isn't, she isn't here. I would have been sharing the card I made for her, for her keepsake box, one of those things she'd have received as an adult that had more memory for me than for her. Instead I will show you a card I made for one special little girl who her mother loving refers to her Tinker Mama. This baby and Delaney would be about the same age and I was so honored to make her first, very FIRST, Valentine.

Hello Kitty Valentine

This is a super easy sketch card. I used my corner rounder to put the curved edge on some 1" strips of patterned paper. The sentiment on the outside is heat embossed, inside says Happy Valentine's and is stamped. The image is actually a coloring page image that is resized and then colored with Copics, there is some sparkle from some Stickles and then all of that is placed on a die cut scalloped edged oval. Some white gel pen dots around the edges and a sparkle ribbon and bow finish it off. I know that this card was received with a smile.

Here is a photo of the beauty and her card:

No comments:

Post a Comment