Monday, December 2, 2019

TRHD Caffeinated Reindeer | 2019 Christmas Card Series | Dashing through the NO!


I created this fun card today with The Rabbit Hole Designs Caffeinated Reindeer. He has to be my favorite reindeer of all times. I am pretty sure Santa's chant needs to be changed to something along the lines of On Dasher, On Dancer, On Prancer and Vixen, On Comet, On Cupid, On Donner and Blitzen <---- maybe this is Blitzen?!? Maybe Santa had him along on these midnight rides the entire time!


I really let the papers and the image do the work. This paper by Pebbles coordinates with this image almost perfectly. This is from the Merry Little Christmas 6x6 pad.

The only thing I really did was piece the papers together and color this image. The card basically created itself. ;)


Well, maybe I helped a little with the heat embossing.



I couldn't resist using all three sentiments included in the stamp set.


Thank you for stopping by and as always
GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY!
~Renee’

All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.


Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards



No comments:

Post a Comment