Wednesday, December 4, 2019

FLORIDA THEMED CARDS | CREATING PERSONALIZED CHRISTMAS CARDS |USING LINE ART| CHRISTMAS CARD SERIES


I created 6 personalized Christmas cards for my Aunt and Uncle who live in Florida. The information I had was Florida themed and they like corvettes. Well, more than like Corvettes... but you get the picture.




The Corvette image is a free line art image from a site specializing in children's free coloring images. Take a look at what you can add to your creations.

I layered two tags on the lower corner of the card with so many details. A Florida, Vellum overlay, heat embossed sentiment, ribbon, thread... even some stitching detail.



The Santa image is from a Sunny Studio Stamp set recently included in a Scrapping for Less card kit. The bird stamp is from Victorine Originals now known as SumMore Fun Stamps. Ink blending, die cutting and some creativity created these adorable cards.















Thank you for stopping by and as always GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY! ~Renee’ All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored. Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’? This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises. YouTube is at: https://youtu.be/VZTpq-fh1iA Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/ Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment