Thursday, December 5, 2019

GLIMMER CHRISTMAS TREE CARDS | GO PRESS AND FOIL SYSTEM | MASS PRODUCE | CHRISTMAS CARD SERIES 2019


I created several cards (12) with the Go Press and Foil System from Crafter's Companion. I've had this system for a while now and I've used it a few times. When Spellbinders moved a few months ago they had this gigantic sale and I picked up some new Hot Foil Stamps. One of which is this amazing tree and I planned on making a bunch of Christmas cards with it. Cooper (age 4) was my side kick for these cards and he helped me make them all. He loves to "Be Mommy" and make whatever I'm making too.

We share our process, the things that worked and what didn't. Because that is how crafting works in my craft room. We find what works through trial and error. The Go Press and Foil system is neat. It is all self contained. The plates are attached to the platform so I can't lose them. Which is HUGE! The platform is fed through a die cut machine, I have a Big Shot, and depending on the machine you may need more or less paper to shim your sandwich. I used printer paper cut to size and that worked well... after figuring out how much we needed.

I'm so glad to have you here today and I'd love to know if you have a foil system like this at home. Do you love it? Do you loath it? And do your kids love to help? Thank you for stopping by and as always GIVE CARDS GENEROUSLY! ~Renee’ All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored. Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’? This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises. YouTube is at: https://youtu.be/U6vjh9HvROA Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delaneyjanecards/ Email: delaneyjanecards@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment