Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Mirror Card Using Unity Stamps

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I made some very encouraging cards using some Unity Stamp Company stamps. I've had these stamps for a while and to be honest, I'm a huge fan of Unity Stamp Co stamps. I always get a great image with their red rubber stamps.

Being a small business myself I absolutely love that I can support a small business when I purchase from Unity. Unity is located not far from me, about 4-5 hours away, in Minnesota. I've been purchasing their stamps for a very long time and have a fairly elaborate collection of the red rubber goodness they cook on-site to order!

Ok, well we are all here for the cards, so let's get right to it.


I've been trying to really encourage others lately. When I find myself in need of encouragement most, I try to encourage others as much as possible. I am a firm believer that what we put out into the world, we get back.

I wanted to remind women that when they look in the mirror they are not seeing the version of themselves that others see. We often pick and poke at ourselves in a way that is detrimental to our mental health.

I created scene cards where the woman was looking in the mirror. And the mirror is really a mirror.

I used Tonic Studios brushed silver cardstock. If you haven't checked out their papers yet, I'm sorry but your wallet will be mad!

I created the frame with a beautiful die from Spellbinders. It is actually a locket die but with a little trimming and a snip, it becomes a beautiful mirror frame.

Check out my video and see how these beauties came together!Delaney Jane Cards YouTube






Thanks for stopping by! -Renee'

No comments:

Post a Comment