Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Pink and Main Sweater Weather Courtyard Kit Unboxing and 7 Cards

I purchase the Pink and Main Courtyard kit every month and have for the past 7 months now. I absolutely find these kits to be a stretch for me. I love getting them as sort of a surprise to myself.


This month it was a sweater weather kit and it included an adorable paper pad with all sweater themed papers, a stamp set with coordinating sentiments and images and some embellishments. The kit always includes white cardstock and colored cardstock as well as 4 A2 white envelopes. These kits also include an awesome zipper pouch. I usually use them to keep my kit contents in but truth be told, when I packed for the hospital when I had my last baby, some of those pouches may have made it into my luggage for my personal items. ;)











You can watch the unboxing and all the cards being made here: Delaney Jane Cards
I do share a little about myself in the coordinating YouTube video.


All items were purchased with my own funds. This video / blog is not sponsored.

Confused about why I named it all Delaney Jane Cards if my name is Renee’?
This entire thing, shop, YouTube channel, blog, etc, it is all named after our angel daughter who passed away in 2013. I made her some promises when she passed away. I would spread joy, I would make her proud and I would speak her name daily. This is one way we choose to honor her memory, and help me keep my promises.

Speaking of blog, you can check it out at : www.delaneyjanecards.blogspot.com
Check out our online store at: www.delaneyjanecards.com
Want to visit us on Instagram? Check us out at @delaneyjanecards



No comments:

Post a Comment